MESSAGE FROM COUNCILLOR TIFFANY PAULSEN – UPDATE ON SASKATOON TRANSIT
Please be advised that Saskatoon Transit will resume full service – including high school specials – at 6:00am on Monday, October 20, 2014.
Transit will be free for the rest of October for all riders – returning and new.
Existing transit customers may ride the bus for free until October 31, in order to provide an appropriate time to repurchase a monthly pass or activate an extension for those who did not receive a refund for their September 2014 transit pass. More information on pass extensions will be provided on Monday, October 20.
Regular transit fees will be in place starting Saturday, November 1.
There will be a number of ways available for residents to find information on bus routes:
- Transit Click & Go – Visit www.saskatoon.ca and search for route options using Transit Click & Go.
- Customer Service Representative – Call 306-975-3100 to speak with a Customer Service Representative or visit our Saskatoon Transit Customer Centre, located at the Downtown Terminal on 23rd Street. Visit www.saskatoon.ca for hours of operation.
- Phone & Go will be operating by 9:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 19, 2014. Phone & Go, a trip planning service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. By following phone prompts, you will be able to plan your Transit trip using the most up-to-date information, or find the next buses servicing a stop.
· Saskatoon Transit will offer free transit service for the rest of October to provide enough time to repurchase a monthly pass or activate your one month pass extension for those who had a valid September 2014 transit pass and did not receive a refund.
· For those customers with longer term transit passes, you will either receive a one month extension or a refund depending on the type of pass you hold. Please contact a Customer Service Representative for more information.
· UPass and EcoPass holders should contact the Administrators of their programs to learn about extensions or reimbursements.