Meetings and Minutes
Annual General Meetings
WCA Annual General Meetings are held typically on a Wednesday evening in the September-October time period.
Content for these meetings:
- Long-term community outlook
- Reports on successes/challenges from the previous year
- Planning and goal setting for the next year
- Annual association business
- Review of the Association’s financial status
- Proposal and approval of the annual budget
- Proposal and vote on any policy or bylaw changes
- Elections for board member positions
- Refreshments and family entertainment
- Generally a BBQ with sides and beverages
- Family entertainment options such as bouncy castle, circus workshops, etc.
Monthly Board Meetings
WCA General Business Meetings are held once per month every 4th Tuesday at the Bishop Pocock School Library at 7:00pm (except July & August). These meetings are open to general attendance, so you are invited to sit in and/or participate anytime you wish.
Note: During the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, these meetings are being held via Zoom video call at the same dates and times indicated above. Anyone interested in participated or listening in to these meetings should Contact Us to receive an invite link.