Annual General Meeting Next Week!
Please join us in the park on Tue Sep 14 for FREE snacks and our Annual General Meeting!
- Free Chips, Soft Drinks, and Candy!
- Free Mini-Frisbees to take home! (while supplies last)
- Support local programs and neighbourhood improvement!
- Show your appreciation and give feedback to your community association!
Please come out to join us for the short meeting and some safe treats!
- Tuesday, September 14th at 5:00 PM in the community rink
- Please bring your own lawn chair and jacket!
- Please do not attend if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate by the Health Authority.
What Happens at an AGM?
- Long-term community outlook
- Reports on successes/challenges from the previous year
- Planning and goal setting for the next year
- Annual association business
- Review of the Association’s financial status
- Proposal and approval of the annual budget
- Proposal and vote on any policy or bylaw changes
- Elections for board member positions