During the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, we appreciate the efforts the entire community is taking to stay home and help flatten the curve, by following social distancing guidelines and practicing good hygiene. We understand this can be a stressful time with many questions and unknowns.
Thankfully there are many good resources available, and we are going to take advantage of our website and social media platforms to share recommendations from the City and other community organizations over the coming weeks. Please continue to follow our Facebook page and website for updates and helpful tips on how to stay active and reduce stress while self isolating at home.
2020-04-26 – COVID-19 Spring Programs Update
2020-04-08 – COVID-19 Winter & Spring Programs Update
2020-03-13 – COVID-19 Winter Program Cancellations
- Grocery Delivery by YXECOVID19 Volunteer Group | Order Form
- Grocery & Pharmacy Delivery by The Salvation Army
- Free Delivery by CHEP Good Food
- Essential Service Hub by Saskatoon Tribal Countil
- Phone Support by Canadian Red Cross
- COVID-19 Help Group by Wildwood Nextdoor Members
City Policy Changes
- Golf Course Closure
- Garage & Yard Sale Notice
- Playground and Sports Field Closures
- Waste & Recycling Changes